Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Stowaways

Pillow manI've arrived safe and sound in the United Kingdom for a very brief business trip, where I went directly from the airport to a meeting, then travelled onward to my hotel and a few more meetings, and somehow still managed to find the energy to grab the taxi-to-train-to-subway back into Central London to have a tasty dinner with friends N & S. It was so good to catch up with them; I'm now back on the train back to the countryside where my hotel is, mildly dreading the early wakeup tomorrow for more meetings. And Thursday I'm on a super early flight back home -- fun times!

A quick story to share - as I unpacked my bag this afternoon, a tiny little sock tumbled out of one of my folded shirts. I chuckled at the reminder of Zachary, and then proceed to find two more tiny socks hiding in some boxers. Silly little man socks!

Speaking of the little man, before I left, we grabbed this video -- he continues to enjoy feeding us foods that he's not interested in. Every so often he'll actually start to give us the food and then psyche us out and take a bite himself, but not on this particular occasion:

1 comment:

Tereza said...

Aw! Little man socks! I love it! It reminds me of our pre-baby years when I was away and would find Misa hairs on my clothes. :)