Saturday, September 29, 2012

Haircuts for two bits

The rare weekend with both of us in town and both at home is now in progress. Somehow I think the boys save their more challenging days for the two parent days, which I guess is a good thing? But anyway, both were looking a bit shaggy, so it was time for haircuts -- and rather than take them one at a time as I did for the last outing, we figured we'd try the two boys at once. I called ahead and the timing worked out well -- neither had a long wait. Z enjoyed a bit of his favorite film (yes, still Cars 2), but then decided he much preferred the real thing, turning toward the window to watch passing cars on the busy street. They both did an awesome job at the hair salon and got to pick out lollipops for their efforts; alas, O fell apart in the car when he decided he really wanted Z's more than his own. Suffice it to say naptime soon followed!

No comments: