Saturday, February 09, 2013

Deep thoughts, by O

Home! I'm back from my whirlwind trip to both Jerusalem and London. It was so good to spend time with friends T, S, and their kids M, R, and A in Jerusalem, and to visit with N, S, J, and R in London. And my conference went very well. But home is goodness. Meh captured a list of O quotes while I was gone - she reported that some of the most excellent comments Owen had occurred at 5 in the morning (and thus weren't recorded), but here are some daytime and pen-at-hand ones:

"Can I have some? Cuz I do sure like it."

"I can't see you cuz I closed my eyes."

"Mommy, you are the beautiful princess"

"They're 5, they're 6, they're ninety ten, Thomas and his friends!" (actual lyric: "They're 2, they're 4, they're 6, they're 8")

No comments: