Friday, March 08, 2013

Today I am fhree!

Happy third birthday to Mister O! He's been talking about it for the past few weeks with anyone who asks. A sample commentary: "Well, right now I am two. Actually, I am going to be fhree. I will be fhree on March 8!" This morning, mommy made him sprinkle pancakes and we all sang happy birthday. Strategically waiting until after Z went to school, we gave him one of his presents, which (shock of shocks) was a car. Then at his nanny L's house, all of the girls and he had cupcakes (courtesy of mommy), which L then added three little candles to. The dad of one of the girls who can't attend his party this weekend stopped by my office to drop off her gifts, two more cars (we haven't quite been brave enough to give him these vehicles yet). And when I went to pick him up from L's after work, she had given him gifts as well: 5 more cars (well, two were monster trucks). Hey, at least everyone knows what he likes! We then had Shabbat dinner at friends M and A's house, where O once again got to hear a rendition of happy birthday with a piece of chocolate pie featuring "3" and "O" candles. A very exciting third birthday celebration that will stretch throughout the weekend, and even into Monday as mima and papa plan to take him out for a full day of fun with them!

No comments: