Today when we dropped off mommy at work, O suggested we go to the "park by the pool". Impressive that he still remembers where we used to have swimming lessons many months ago. I luckily had a towel in the trunk to wipe down the damp slides and swings (another mom who showed up soon afterwards had a towel of her own; in this area I suppose we train ourselves that the odds are ever in our favor of rain or mist), and the boys had a great time swinging, running around, and yes, riding these dinosaurs mounted on industrial springs. O in particular apparently wanted to both test out some of his personal whiplash theories and see the images from my camera as I was taking them:
Tonight was one of our favorite activities at the local community center: a parents' night out! The boys had a great time apparently running around in the gym "with a bunch of balls" (said Owen), then having dinner (pizza, which I don't think either of them actually ate), dessert (which they emphatically did eat, actually bringing it home in the car with us), and the beginning of a movie. Alas, mommy and I are such party animals that their film (which we emphatically approved of) was actually just starting when we showed up at the end of our date. Ah well, we'll have to bust out the DVD for the boys again soon -- but they and we all had a fabulous time!
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Mister O's Wild Ride
Today when we dropped off mommy at work, O suggested we go to the "park by the pool". Impressive that he still remembers where we used to have swimming lessons many months ago. I luckily had a towel in the trunk to wipe down the damp slides and swings (another mom who showed up soon afterwards had a towel of her own; in this area I suppose we train ourselves that the odds are ever in our favor of rain or mist), and the boys had a great time swinging, running around, and yes, riding these dinosaurs mounted on industrial springs. O in particular apparently wanted to both test out some of his personal whiplash theories and see the images from my camera as I was taking them:
Tonight was one of our favorite activities at the local community center: a parents' night out! The boys had a great time apparently running around in the gym "with a bunch of balls" (said Owen), then having dinner (pizza, which I don't think either of them actually ate), dessert (which they emphatically did eat, actually bringing it home in the car with us), and the beginning of a movie. Alas, mommy and I are such party animals that their film (which we emphatically approved of) was actually just starting when we showed up at the end of our date. Ah well, we'll have to bust out the DVD for the boys again soon -- but they and we all had a fabulous time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment