We did get to have a brief video chat (riddled with technical difficulties) with Scott, during which Zachary looked at him on the screen and said "Dada!" This made Daddy very happy!
Today I took Zachary to a fall festival at a super cute place in nearby Bothell that I didn't even know existed. He wasn't as turned on by the ponies and train ride as I expected, but he did enjoy the huge spread of Thomas the tank engine toys that the little toy store put outside for the kids.
When we got home, I baked cookies, and Zachary helped. He enjoyed playing with the dough on the mixing paddle, and picking chocolate chips out of the batter. He put his hand over mine when I cracked the eggs, and he even tried to put the measuring cups in the batter, such a helpful little man!
2 comments:
Meh, I've been having the same thoughts lately--I don't know how single parents do it and I'm glad that I am not one of them! And I also think that lady with 18 kids is CRAZY! : D
He is so so cute! Looks like you have so much fun with Zachary! He is precious.
Love,
Bubbie B.
Post a Comment