Monday, June 14, 2010

Everyone says I love you

Tongue smilerA big milestone for a tiny man - Meh watched him roll from back to tummy twice in bed this morning! I still haven't witnessed anything closer than the video we took a few days ago, but congrats to a tiny man on his early mobility!

When we put Zachary to bed, he's gotten more consistent about saying "na na" (night night) to various things in his room, mostly the last book we read and then the stuffed animals and blankie that he snuggles with. Occasionally, he will even say a very cute "na na, dah-dee". But last night after I said "night night Zachary" back, he put his hand on my face and said something approximating "I love you". So endearing! I don't think Meh believed me, but today she was having an exhausting day with two non-napping boys, and right when she thought she was near the end of her rope, Zachary looked at her and said "I love you". Such a good and sweet little man!

No comments: