I got back late last night from a productive but exhausting conference. This morning, Zachary was up at his usual 5 am, and when I went to get him, he quietly whispered "Hiii daddy!", as if surprised that it was me and not mima or mommy that had come to fetch him. Incidentally, apparently the mima/mommy combo had gotten a little too complicated for Zachary while I was gone, so Meh has become "mama". We'll have to see if that sticks, particularly since I'm still daddy. Anyway, huge huge thanks once again to mima for staying with Meh while I was gone and helping take care of the boys -- I think the boys particularly enjoyed the bonus mima time!And there was plenty new in Owen's world as well. First, he started making noises while pushing cars around. You can possibly just make it out (under Zachary's whining in the background):
He also started cracking himself up trying to say the word "bubbles":
In general we're noticing him trying to say words (or at least their first consonant) while pointing at objects; "buh" might mean book, ball, or if it's "buhhhh", balloon. Cute tiny man!
No comments:
Post a Comment