While my Europe trip was mostly running around catching trains, flights, taxis, and subways, I did get a morning off to do some shopping. I picked up an excellent cookbook recommended by friend J, which is not yet available here -- Meh has already made some fabulous meals from it, and we've both enjoyed some of the divergences of cooking language ("blending" in the UK is apparently "whizzing") and metric conversions. Of course I restocked our depleted tea collection. And on the morning of my flight, I hopped over to the Royal Mews to pick up these excellent pajamas (pyjamas) for Zachary. Sorry, no bearskin hat this time. The collar is a pretty snug fit for our big American heads, so Meh may need to do some surgery on it to make it easier to get on. But such a cute little royal solider man; we anticipate he will be fully engaged for the royal wedding in a few weeks.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Changing of the Guard's Pajamas
While my Europe trip was mostly running around catching trains, flights, taxis, and subways, I did get a morning off to do some shopping. I picked up an excellent cookbook recommended by friend J, which is not yet available here -- Meh has already made some fabulous meals from it, and we've both enjoyed some of the divergences of cooking language ("blending" in the UK is apparently "whizzing") and metric conversions. Of course I restocked our depleted tea collection. And on the morning of my flight, I hopped over to the Royal Mews to pick up these excellent pajamas (pyjamas) for Zachary. Sorry, no bearskin hat this time. The collar is a pretty snug fit for our big American heads, so Meh may need to do some surgery on it to make it easier to get on. But such a cute little royal solider man; we anticipate he will be fully engaged for the royal wedding in a few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment