O has come up with some classic quotes over the past few months; the other day rather than asking for me to turn off the light, he wanted me to turn on the dark. Why not? But I think I've got a new favorite: Mima was watching O today, and when I got home, she reported that he had been scrunching his eyes closed, then opening them and looking around. Eventually he turned to her and commented, "It's dark in there!"Z continues to get used to his new boot. He actually really likes wearing it, but isn't tremendously sure about navigating around while it's on. His school has thankfully retained the wheelchair so he can keep up with his classmates when transitioning between rooms, though in the classroom he's been crawling, pivoting on furniture, and starting to try out standing on it. Based on how he was handling the cast towards the end, I suspect he'll be getting around at high speed on it in no time!
No comments:
Post a Comment