Bedtime continues to involve a crazy extra burst of energy after bathtime. After brushing his teeth tonight, Z said "first pajamas, then silly". Indeed. Sometimes I'm convinced that I'm just reading stories to myself while the boys run around the room or climb up to the bunk bed. But tonight, everyone magically ended up snuggling in bed with me for two whole stories. When I said good night to Z he said, "bye, have a nice weekend" (it's Sunday, so I'll take that as appropriate).A few weeks ago at toddler group, they had a professional school photographer come. Meh bravely elected to bring Z along as well for sibling photos, and the images that came back this week are certainly evocative of the many years of our own school pictures growing up. The matching union jack sweaters are excellent, and I particularly dig O's prop:
No comments:
Post a Comment