
O's nanny does a bunch of fun activities with the kids, often including weekly art projects. Last week they were focused on talking about themselves and what they do and like. This piece of paper came home (filled out by the nanny, but obviously answered by O):
I am really good at:
I like to jump in the leaves.
When I am home with Mommy & Daddy & Zachary:
I like to jump in the woods.
If I could be anywhere in the world:
I would like to go to the park.
I am special because:
I have ice cream at home.
Clearly a bit of a one track response. Also, O often tries to avoid leaves when we're on walks, asking "what's that?" and then responding "I don't like the leaves." Oh, and he doesn't typically get ice cream at home, though he does every Friday at his nanny's. Ah well, silly man.
No comments:
Post a Comment