While I was out of town, Meh made a point of keeping a notepad at the ready to capture choice comments from the boys. A classic was shared earlier in the blog, but the rest were a fabulous present for my return.
Z: (pretending to be on the phone) Hi, I'm wearing shoes. I went to Michigan and the beach house.O: The first point I have to tell you is they have gelatin. Next is not to get them. The third is not to eat them. (In regard to some kind of gummy "car snacks")
Z: 3...2...1... emission!
O: What was that book we read last night with the bunny and the old lady? (Goodnight, Moon) I don't like the goodnight nobody page. It's a little scary.
Z: (again pretending to be on the phone) Hello, I am [unintelligible]. I have Shabbat, bye.O: What did you do yesterday Zachary? Can you tell me all about it?
Z: (one last faux phone conversation) Hi Owen. I think dad and mom went on the airport to London.
No comments:
Post a Comment