Friday, April 11, 2014

Electronic report card

Grandma and J's visit wrapped up nicely, and they're back in Michigan -- soon to head to New York to meet their other new grandchild! We all had such a nice time and were sad to see them go. Z said it best: "we'll definitely see them another time". The boys have been wearing their new grandma and J-gifted Cars pajamas nearly constantly too. Other than that, it's just been back to our regular schedule around here.

Today I received an interesting e-mail -- it was a hyperlink to O's "report card" for his recently completed set of swimming classes. Because he takes lessons at his preschool, I've only gotten to see him swimming once, so it was super cool that they actually provide some documentation. And it was actually a very nicely formatted web page, with quotes from the teacher interspersed with photos, which I of course scraped for our own archival purposes. O will be continuing his lessons next quarter, as well as adding an additional class in "gymnastics", which he insists is "like 'nastics', but with 'gym'". Mrow?

No comments: