Just in time for mima and papa's visit, Zachary has started saying 'papa'! We can only hope the word 'mima' follows close behind. Regardless of if he can say their names, he was extremely happy to meet up with both of them for lunch today. He'd been napping around their flight's arrival time, so Meh and he joined us at the restaurant, and he was super smiley and giggly, and clearly pleased to see his grandparents. (I'm pretty sure the chandeliers above us ranked a close second, as he kept tipping his head backwards to watch them.) I had to head back to work, but I arrived home to more fun family playtime.Mima and papa brought Zachary a "Thomas the Train" set, complete with cranking bridge and magnetic crane, and he's been enjoying pushing the train cars around. The train set is even the same rail gauge as Zachary's Ikea tracks, so we'll have to be sure to build some sprawling and complex paths around the house at some point.
No comments:
Post a Comment