Friday, March 14, 2014

Brotherly love

At last today I captured some footage of Z's very positive interactions with L! She's quite clearly got both boys by the heart strings; when she cries, I'll hear Z echo something I've been known to say: "What's wrong, little lady?", although on occasion lately he's morphed it into "What's wrong, old lady?" Close enough? Anyway, she was sitting in her little springy chair today ("that's for babies", says Z), and he once again brought over his favorite blanket to tuck her in all cozy.

Of course then O saw the attention she (and Z) was getting, and had to get in on the action as well, bringing both of his blankets downstairs to drape her in. Then both boys decided they had to lie down on the floor and take a "nap" next to her, so out came couch pillows and more blankets, and our three children sprawled out in a line -- alas, no photo of that one, but super cute even if a bit silly.

No comments: