Thursday, January 24, 2008

But can you touch your nose with it?

In the last week, Zachary has suddenly become Michael Jordan. Or more specifically, he sticks out his tongue whenever he's happy or playful. (I haven't seen him do it during a dunk yet, but who knows?) Sometimes it's just barely out, other times he seems to be emulating big brother Korby's, which is often used to get crumbs out from those difficult-to-reach corners in the kitchen.

Zachary doesn't really raspberry along with this, it's just an indicator that he's in a happy-go-lucky kind of good mood.
Say ahh...
The tongue has accompanied many other play-time activities, so it's definitely not just a matter of imitation. It has almost replaced the fist in the mouth as his favorite activity. Fear not, the fist still wins out most of the time; I'm waiting for him to try and attempt both at the same time.
Do you kiss your mother wi-... Oh, I guess you do.

No comments: