Sunday, December 13, 2009

Swimming cap

Giving him the boot(s)The Thomas obsession now extends even to his clothes; Zachary got a super cute pair of boots (wellies) for Chanukah last night, and kept walking around, looking at his feet, and exclaiming "Gaka!" (his word for 'Thomas') This morning, I'd left the box out (which of course has pictures of Thomas on it), and he found that to be another entertaining toy.

Zachary's winter quarter of swimming wrapped up today, and the kids all had a great time playing, swimming, and walking a semi-stable foam board before jumping to their parents. They even managed to mix in a bit of, um, boating?


Unfortunately, the next quarter's Sunday classes were already booked when I went to register; we landed with a weekday morning, which unfortunately I won't be able to attend as frequently. It was so much fun being able to swim with him this quarter, and he gets so excited from the moment we park the car at the fitness center!

Chanukah continues, and tonight we had friends J and S over for an earlyish dinner of latke tastiness; I even made an attempt at zucchini latkes in addition to the traditional potato ones. J and S brought some yummy foods too, and after more action-packed Zachary and J roughhousing, we put the little man down and had a nice mellow evening with friends.

No comments: