He: Xbox audio guy.
She: Madame Librarian.
Z: Good little man.
O: Good littler man.
L: Good littlest lady.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
The sincerest form of flattery?
I flew back home yesterday from my brief trip to Japan (though I'm not sure if "brief" is quite how Meh would describe it!). The conference itself went great, and the rest of the trip was an interesting adventure of long flights with drunk and/or rude seatmates, yummy sushi, entertaining Japanese sweets (Men's Pocky or lamb caramels, anyone?), and of course many meetings. While in Tokyo, I did get to speak with the family several times via our favorite chat software. Zachary several times eagerly said "deh-ee!" before running back to play with his toys.
While I was gone, Zachary apparently picked up a new, um, word. After hearing Owen cry several times (usually related to car rides, which he seems to hate nearly as much as his brother once did), Zachary has started saying "Nahhhhhhhh...". It's generally preceded by a cough (since Owen often sputters a bit before the crying starts), and it might almost be cute if he didn't also do it while Owen is crying. But I've thankfully been seeing mostly the opposite from Owen since I got back -- he seemed genuinely happy to see me, and we even got to see some of his excellent giggles!
No comments:
Post a Comment