Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mr. Cranky the Cry Baby

Many of you have marvelled at how happy Zachary must be, I mean, look at how he smiles in all his photos! That's because we didn't take pictures of him when he was anything but adorably smiley...until now. Behold, Mr. Cranky!



Yes, Zachary becomes Mr. Cranky sometimes. Actually, more than sometimes. But, less than always! What I don't like is that with strangers, whether he is being Mr. Cranky or not seems to correlate with whether he is a "good baby" or not. "What a well-behaved baby he is!" they say when we are out and he is sleeping/quiet alert. So, if he was fussing, would that make him a "bad baby?" He's two months old, he doesn't know good from bad! In fact, he won't understand the concept of guilt until he is at least two years old. Anyway, his Mr. Cranky pout is beyond adorable. And nothing is as sweet (yet sad) as his tiny baby tears!

Here's to our very vocal, but still "good" baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I realized that too, that everyone will get the mistaken impression that Jakub never cries... :S