In the case of verbal development, apparently the "spray" part comes first. On Tuesday, Zachary figured out how to make raspberries, and he often loves doing nothing better now -- even sometimes at 4 or 5 in the morning. It's super cute though; doesn't matter of you're 3 months or 31 years old, farting noises are always fun. Of course this does mean that everything gets slimed, so thank goodness for heavy-duty bibs.He still doesn't appear to make any direct connection to us doing it yet; no imitation or anything, though he does smile when he hears/sees us razzing, but here he is, in all of his spraying glory.
The beard has been garnering some serious discussion among friends and coworkers. Actually, I feel a bit bad, since some folks jokingly ask about it (one coworker asked if I was going for the Ewok look - should I be offended? :) and then I've got to tell them about the tradition behind the beard and wild hair during shloshim. But anyway, I've found it interesting that those who have facial hair (or have had it in the past) have been actively lobbying me to keep it. I'm not a big fan, but seeing as I missed the elections in early November, I figured I'd put it up for a vote -- look for your options to the right. Not that I'll necessarily abide by the results, but hey, considering it may be the last time my hair and beard get this long, might as well see what the consensus is.
No comments:
Post a Comment