
The rest of Zachary's photo shoot pictures have arrived! I've uploaded the full album here -- once more huge thanks to Keri for these beautiful images. A few folks have expressed interest in the Halloween pics a coworker graciously took; I'm hoping to see and post those in the next few days.
Hearing about people waiting in long election lines for today's presidential election, I started to wonder today just how long Zachary would have been happy in that scenario. I'm not sure by the end of the 3+ hours that some people had waited that he would have actually allowed us to get in for voting. Thank goodness for absentee ballots!
The big Zachary news here in the last few days is that the walking is more and more often preferred to crawling. He has also started being able to stand up from the middle of a floor with no clingable surfaces around. Now that the hands are no longer needed to help with propulsion, he's trying to figure out just what to do with them. Sometimes he holds them out flat behind him, and it almost looks like he's doing a little Superman impersonation. More frequently, he'll run around shaking them in front of him. Here he's got a prop to help him out:
Meh reported that he was also using this sock to wipe the windows. Not a bad idea with all of that Korby breath on those sliding doors...
No comments:
Post a Comment