Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Old blue eyes is back

Old blue eyes

This past weekend, another mommy (I think her child is just a bit younger than Zachary) came over to the house do a little photo shoot of the little man -- she has her own photography business and is building up her portfolio of children's photography. Naturally Zachary was his photogenic self, even if he was pretty ready for his nap by the time the shoot was wrapped up. The photographer was wonderful - super friendly, engaging, patient, and of course had a great eye for good pics of the little man! More pics to be posted on our own site when we get the CD, but here are a few that made the portolio.

Family portrait Smiley man Tongue man Lap man

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I want copies.
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! :)

Roberta said...

I'm popping out of lurking mode to say "hi" and tell you that I love these pictures! His blue eyes look so amazing!

Love,
Roberta