Friday, May 29, 2009

Round numbers

Smiler (photo courtesy M & K)I've started getting funny looks (and/or people trying to do advanced math in their heads) when I say Zachary is "almost 22 months old", so I think it may be about time to move up to years when describing his age. Certainly the weeks and days that the blog has been tracking were interesting at one point, but are now just pretty unmanageable. So with that in mind, version 2.0 of the Zachary Age Counter (or ZAC) is now featured in the stats bar at the right of this blog. We'll see if it totally blows up on the first of the month, or on his birthday, or for Y2K10 or something.

Summer has finally arrived for real! In addition to yard and park playtime, Zachary still loves rocking in the hammock, though at times he tries to sit up in it. Here's a typical relaxing evening for the little man, even down to the unbuttoned pants:

No comments: