One of Zachary's favorite afternoon activities remains the family "walk". Kind of a misleading term, since for him it's more of a jogging stroller ride, generally to the local park, where he runs around like a crazy man on the play toys. Anyway, he likes the walk so much that we'll occasionally notice that he isn't playing with his toys or asking us to read books. Here's how it usually plays out:
If you actually inquire with the magic word ("Walk?"), he'll make a really happy sound and then run over to the stroller, often jumping in head first. But yesterday, he first responded by smiling at me and saying "Walk!". I figured I'd misheard and it was just 'dah', or maybe he got interrupted in the middle of a 'wokka wokka'. But later in the stroll, I asked him if he was enjoying his walk, and he again happily repeated "Walk!". I even got him to say it on the phone for mommy, but she only heard "bah". Fear not; today he did repeat it for her when she suggested a stroll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute!
Yay Zachary!! :)
Post a Comment