Six days have come and gone since the due date, and while Meh is increasingly uncomfortable, Gooshie apparently isn't ready to meet the world quite yet.
Lately we've been focusing on trying to stay within a few hundred feet of each other; even when Meh took a hill-less shortcut home from a walk to the park yesterday (the stroller wouldn't make it) while Zachary and I took the main path, I was a bit worried until we all arrived back at home. So it was a slightly bigger worry for me to drive off into the city last night for my orchestra's winter concert. Yes, the cellphone remained in my pocket, though in the end the question wasn't whether Meh would have Gooshie but whether I could actually make the concert in time - traffic was unusually atrocious and I ended up not hitting my seat until two minutes past the starting time. Thankfully a full audience meant we started a good three minutes later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment