Sleeping for Zachary in his big boy bed continues to gradually improve too, with generally a minute or so of crying before settling down to sleep; I've snuck in a few times over the past few nights to confirm that he actually does sleep on the bed (versus the floor).
Meanwhile, tiny man (as we've begun to call him to differentiate from little man) continues to rotate his time between sleeping, soiling his clothes (we've capped at like six outfit changes in a day), and spending increasing time in that quiet alert state, looking around at everything with his big eyes. Yesterday, he even started to occasionally smile! I caught this shot of him with mommy; we're not sure if the happiness was influenced by the tasty matzah rocca in the background of the shot that Meh had just baked.
1 comment:
Dude, I'd smile for that matzah rocca! In all seriousness, he's totally adorable!
Post a Comment