Monday, March 01, 2010

Dated Materials

Gift tagIt's here! Today is Gooshie's due date. No news yet, but to keep things interesting, I've opened up a poll (see it to the right) where you can guess Gooshie's birthday. Winners get to, um, meet Gooshie? But so does everyone else of course. :)

4 comments:

Claire said...

I voted for Wednesday! :)

Scoot said...

That was my vote as well, since he'd then join his dad (1/1) and brother (8/8) with matching month/day combinations. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm anxiously awaiting Gooshie's arrival. Can't wait to hold and kiss this precious little person. May you have an easy delivery. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I was hoping the little one would be born on March 1st ... that is a good one . . I was born that day!
Of course any day he comes will be a wonderful day!

Thinking of you!
Brenda