Everyone is home -- hooray! All five of us are mildly exhausted and I suspect it will take a few days for everyone to adjust back, which will take us right to Z's pending birthday party and grandma and John visiting this weekend; as I said, a very busy summer! Meh reported that L was amazing on the trip -- very social, smiling at everyone she met, and making cute happy sounds in the morning that made her all of Meh's choir-mates' favorite roommate. Oh, and L started rolling over on the trip as well; I was sent a video of her just barely almost making a back-to-front turn.
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Hello ladies
Everyone is home -- hooray! All five of us are mildly exhausted and I suspect it will take a few days for everyone to adjust back, which will take us right to Z's pending birthday party and grandma and John visiting this weekend; as I said, a very busy summer! Meh reported that L was amazing on the trip -- very social, smiling at everyone she met, and making cute happy sounds in the morning that made her all of Meh's choir-mates' favorite roommate. Oh, and L started rolling over on the trip as well; I was sent a video of her just barely almost making a back-to-front turn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment