stays in Vegas, of course. But suffice it to say that, of my family, O and Z came out the winners, with cute little car-shaped tins and poker chips made of chocolate that I brought back with me. My primary success was finding one of the toy cars' price to be mislabelled - win. Regardless, it was good to spend time with J and get to catch back up with some friends and friends-of-friends, and to get to see some of the newer sights there (I hadn't been in more than 15 years). And it sounds like the boys had a very nice time with mima and papa (including young friend K's birthday party with a slip and slide) in my absence. Z had been announcing to his counselors all week that "daddy's going to fly to Vegas", so I think most of the camp may be ready to ask me about it when I drop Z off tomorrow.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
What happened in Vegas
stays in Vegas, of course. But suffice it to say that, of my family, O and Z came out the winners, with cute little car-shaped tins and poker chips made of chocolate that I brought back with me. My primary success was finding one of the toy cars' price to be mislabelled - win. Regardless, it was good to spend time with J and get to catch back up with some friends and friends-of-friends, and to get to see some of the newer sights there (I hadn't been in more than 15 years). And it sounds like the boys had a very nice time with mima and papa (including young friend K's birthday party with a slip and slide) in my absence. Z had been announcing to his counselors all week that "daddy's going to fly to Vegas", so I think most of the camp may be ready to ask me about it when I drop Z off tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment