Tomorrow is Meh and my 11th anniversary! It's still incredible to consider how much has happened and how the time has flown since we stood under the chuppah. Since Meh has work on the actual day, and the kids and I will be at an afternoon birthday party, tonight we celebrated last night with some excellent sushi at a local restaurant that we just don't get to often enough. Special thanks to one of the boys' favorite non-mima babysitters S; apparently everyone had a decent evening for her, though L woke up sad as we were heading home. A very happy anniversary to the most amazing wife, mommy, and my very best friend - I love you!Saturday, July 12, 2014
It goes to eleven
Tomorrow is Meh and my 11th anniversary! It's still incredible to consider how much has happened and how the time has flown since we stood under the chuppah. Since Meh has work on the actual day, and the kids and I will be at an afternoon birthday party, tonight we celebrated last night with some excellent sushi at a local restaurant that we just don't get to often enough. Special thanks to one of the boys' favorite non-mima babysitters S; apparently everyone had a decent evening for her, though L woke up sad as we were heading home. A very happy anniversary to the most amazing wife, mommy, and my very best friend - I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment