Friday, July 13, 2007

It's Meh's turn!

I know you are all shocked to finally hear from the Meh of Scoot, Meh, and Ziggy. The time has come! And it may be TMI for some of you, so here's a warning: if you are offended in any way by bathroom humor, you might want to skip this entry. In fact, you may just want to skip any entry that comes from Meh.

We had an appointment with my doctor yesterday. As some of you may know, when you are pregnant, you are required to submit your "golden gift" at each appointment. Before I was pregnant, I had performance anxiety, and would often submit an empty cup. However, for Ziggy's sake, I did my best to load up on fluids so that I could put out. With the progression of my pregnancy, I found that I never had any problem producing enough of the stuff, and doctor's appointments were footloose and fancy free...

...until about the 7th month. Suddenly, I found myself incapable of locating the origin of the stream. Could it be moving steadily backward as my belly got bigger? How is that possible? I am not a flounder (whose eye moves from the side to the front of its head as it matures, check out the picture)


so how come I can't find the stream? Not that I have any problem dousing my own hand as I frantically wave the cup beneath myself, trying to catch something to hand in.

As a woman I was helping in my job as librarian dreamily mused, "Isn't it wonderful being pregnant?"

No comments: