
Our son is a male model. At least that was Meh's first impression based on the photo on the right, which she took of him in a super-cute outfit he just got from one of Meh's coworkers. I think I share that impression too, though I'm certainly not biased. We've actually caught ourselves looking at baby clothes catalogs and commenting that some of the infants just aren't, well, cute!

Some friends of mine actually had their kids do some modelling. On the plus side, you get great professional photos taken of your children. And it likely certainly helps fund their (education / first sportscar / hobby-of-the-week) as well. On the minus side, definitely feels a little weird and potentially exploitative. But perhaps that's just me? Anyway, I think Zachary will stick with the amateur modelling. That should keep him Olympics-eligible as well when cuteness becomes a recognized sport, which we're working on for 2012.
1 comment:
I totally agree that he is model material!!! What a doll! I think that tushie is not going to touch the ground when Bubbi Missy is there!!
Love,
Fish for breakfast's Momma
Post a Comment