With that in mind, I present a few suggestions for other baby-related blogs that I've enjoyed.
- Sweet Juniper. (Juniper is the baby girl's name.) A friend turned me on to this one, it floors me every time I try to catch up. Amazing writing, wonderful and dedicated couple, incredible parenting journey. I particularly like their mix tape for children recommendations. Check it out, this is the kind of blogging I could only dream of. There's also a Michigan connection (they moved from SF to Detroit), but of course.
- Parent Dish (aka Blogging Baby). For your inner paranoid - find out what's tainted/lead-filled this week, along with how celebrities treat their kids and grandkids. (I love this article about Leona Helmsley's dog inheriting $12M and her grandkids $0.)
- For your inner voyeur, try the Celebrity Baby Blog. Interviews, reports, and the gossip from baby showers (I'm pleased to report that Salma Hayek received our car seat. Well, two of them. And a $425 diaper bag.)
No comments:
Post a Comment