But this marks a bright new day for little Zachary -- a whole world of onesies and other cute outfits that have been patiently waiting in his closet are now opened up to him. Now if he can only wear them more than once before he outgrows them. But thankfully, friends have generously been giving us a wide age range (well, not too wide; I haven't seen any 30" inseam jeans or anything...) of super cute clothing items. Our little boy is going to be such a metrosexual.
I've started posting the pictures from Zachary's bris (don't worry, we're focused on the people, and of course the food, rather than the, er, operation!) -- please let me know any that you took, as we'd love to add to the album!
We've also posted more pictures to the album now mis-labelled "first weekend",
it's actually his whole first week. Zachary has shown a wide variety of expressions -- I know actual intentional/social smiling is a little ways off, but it's still nice to see his beautiful smile!
Yesterday marked one additional milestone, which we saw in the late evening -- Zachary received his very first piece of actual business mail (not counting cards and gifts, which continue to arrive all of the time -- thanks as always to all of our friends and family for their generosity, as well as their excellent taste in cute clothes and toys!). It was his insurance card -- don't leave home without it. Wow, those Microsoft/Premera folks are quick. I actually stopped to ponder if they even have any checks or balances on this kind of thing, since I just filled out an online form and didn't have to show any proof of anything, though I presume they'd already gotten notifications from the hospital and pediatrician and such. Anyway, Zachary now has something to put in his wallet -- or at least his parents' wallet/purse for the short term. I know, credit cards will be joining it all too soon...
Yesterday marked one additional milestone, which we saw in the late evening -- Zachary received his very first piece of actual business mail (not counting cards and gifts, which continue to arrive all of the time -- thanks as always to all of our friends and family for their generosity, as well as their excellent taste in cute clothes and toys!). It was his insurance card -- don't leave home without it. Wow, those Microsoft/Premera folks are quick. I actually stopped to ponder if they even have any checks or balances on this kind of thing, since I just filled out an online form and didn't have to show any proof of anything, though I presume they'd already gotten notifications from the hospital and pediatrician and such. Anyway, Zachary now has something to put in his wallet -- or at least his parents' wallet/purse for the short term. I know, credit cards will be joining it all too soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment